If your service was disconnected, and both service line and meter are still on your premises, we can assist in reconnecting your service
What you need to apply
- Your National Identification (ID) card or Passport
- Certificate of Inspection from the Government Electrical inspector, Ministry of Public Infrastructure (if the service was inactive for more than 6 months)
(View the status of your Electrical Certificate of inspection.)
- Payment of any outstanding amount due on the account
- Payment of reconnection fees.
What is the application process
- Submit the required documents to Customer services center
- Verify your account information
- Make payment for amounts to be paid as detailed in slip provided, inclusive of reconnection fees.
- The order is sent through for reconnection.