If your service was disconnected, and both service line and meter are still on your premises, we can assist in reconnecting your service

What you need to apply

  • Your National Identification (ID) card or Passport
  • Certificate of Inspection from the Government Electrical inspector, Ministry of Public Infrastructure (if the service was inactive for more than 6 months)

    (View the status of your Electrical Certificate of inspection.)

  • Payment of any outstanding amount due on the account
  • Payment of reconnection fees.

What is the application process

  • Submit the required documents to Customer services center
  • Verify your account information
  • Make payment for amounts to be paid as detailed in slip provided, inclusive of reconnection fees.
  • The order is sent through for reconnection.