If you have an existing service, you can modify the voltage supplied.  You can also change your billing from post-paid to pre-paid or pre-paid to post-paid.

What you need to apply

For a change in load

  • Certificate of inspection

    (View the status of your Electrical Certificate of inspection.)

For a change from post to prepaid or prepaid to postpaid

  • Your National Identification (ID) card or Passport