Get Service

If you are moving, building, or renovating, apply for new service.

Change Service

If you are changing tenancy or the load of your supply, apply to change your service

Disconnect Service

If you would like to discontinue your service, apply to disconnect your power

Reconnect Service

If your power has been disconnected, apply for reconnection

File claim

Submit claim for damaged equipment