We can provide you with power for a temporary period or for an outdoor event e.g wedding, party, street event, concert.

What you need to apply

  • Your National Identification (ID) card or Passport
  • A letter detailing the date(s) and time(s) of the event
  • A Certificate of Inspection from the Government Electrical inspector, Ministry of Public Infrastructure

    (View the status of your Electrical Certificate of inspection.)

  • An authorisation letter from Georgetown City Council