We can assist you in terminating your service permanently if it is no longer required.  We can also temporarily disable your service if the premises is not currently occupied or you will be away for an extended period.

What you need to apply

  • National Identification (ID) card or Passport of the account holder
  • Authorisation from the account holder (if someone else is applying)
  • Death and birth certificates (if account holder has died, proof of relationship is required)

What is the application process

  • Your documents will be verified and copied
  • A disconnection request form is filled out and signed by you
  • You are issued with an acknowledgement slip
  • The order for service disconnection is raised and sent out.