Apply for new service for your new business or location

  • If you have a new building
  • If you are moving to a new location
  • If you are rewiring or renovating

What you need to apply

  • Proof of ownership
  • Certificate of inspection

    (View the status of your Electrical Certificate of inspection.)

  • Your National Identification (ID) card or Passport
  • Business registration or articles of incorporation
  • Security deposit of $50,000 for postpaid meters