Personal Assistant (Chief Executive Officer)
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
G.P.L Inc. invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of Personal Assistant within the Office of the Chief Executive Officer – Duke Street, Kingston, Georgetown.
Under the general direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logical support to the CEO; along with ensuring the smooth management of the day to day affairs in a well organized and timely manner.
- Receive, screen, direct and record phone calls and deal with enquiries where appropriate.
- Make appointment and assist in planning and prioritizing the CEO’s daily duties.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and clients.
- Arrange appointments, interviews and meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Answer queries; compose replies to invitations/correspondences.
- Assist to manage and reply to emails the CEO’s electronic diary and faxes.
- Make travel and logistic arrangements for the CEO.
- Organize and attend meetings; take minutes as necessary and ensure the CEO is well prepared for meetings and engagements.
- Assist in compilation of reports and presentations.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas for meetings.
- Maintain a filing and recording system.
- Work closely with Executive Directors, Directors and Managers as necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities from a Recognized University or its equivalent from an accredited institution, with at least three (3) years relevant experience in a Corporate Setting.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to reach the Deputy Human Resources Manager Guyana Power & Light Inc. 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown not later than June 14, 2019.