Sale of Motor Vehicles
The locations to view the motor vehicles along with the respective contact person and the period for viewing are as follows:
|Location||Contact Persons||Contact #||Period for Viewing|
|Kingston||Esan Vanderstoop||623-8158/227-2539||April 29th – May10th, 2019|
|Sophia (System Control)||Damien Benjamin||624-6049||April 29th – May10th, 2019|
|Sophia (Metering)||Rhon Loncke||608-8545||April 29th – May10th, 2019|
|Middle Street||Lindsey Shepherd||623-1991||April 29th – May10th, 2019|
|Duke Street||Esan Vanderstoop||623-8158/227-2539||April 29th – May10th, 2019|
|Anna Regina (Commercial Office)||Omesh Yogeshwar||624-2033||May 8th – May 10th, 2019|
|Anna Regina (Power Station)||Michael Haley||622-0706/6238150||May 8th – May 10th, 2019|
|East Bank Demerara|
|Garden of Eden||Alfred Nunes||624-2451||May 8th – May 10th, 2019|
|West Coast Demerara|
|Versailles||Colin Trotman||624-2029||May 8th – May 10th, 2019|
|Bartica Power Station||Cramat Khan||623-5012||May 8th – May 10th, 2019|
For further information, please contact the aforementioned persons on Mondays through Fridays between 9:00 hours – 11:00 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- The motor vehicles are sold on an “as is, where is” basis.
- Inspection of vehicle constitutes both interior and exterior.
- Each Motor Vehicle should be placed on individual bid forms.
- Prospective Bidders are only allowed to submit one (1) bid per Vehicle.
- Payment of 100% must be made in cash or via manager’s cheque to Guyana Power & Light Inc by the successful bidder within five (5) working days of being informed. Failure to pay within the stipulated period will result in the next successful bidder being considered.
- Registration of motor vehicles will be transferred after full payment.
- Possession of vehicle will be given to the purchaser after payment is made pending transfer of registration and the vehicle must be removed within (24) hours.
- Removal and transport of the vehicles from the location would be the responsibility of the bidder.
Bid forms will be available on the Guyana Power and Light Inc website (www.gplinc.net) and all viewing locations mentioned above.
Bids must be placed in sealed envelopes bearing no identification of the bidder’s name on the outside and must be clearly marked on the top, left hand corner “Bid for Purchase of Motor Vehicle with the individual registration number affixed”. Submissions must be addressed to and deposited in the Tender Box at the address below for all locations. Bids are to be received no later than 14:00 hours (Guyana Time) on May 17, 2019.
Secretary to the Tender Board
Guyana Power & Light Incorporated
91 Duke Street, Kingston
GPL reserves the right to reject any or all Bids and to remove or re-offer any motor vehicle for sale.