Invitation For Bids – HFO Fuel Tank Repair at Garden of Eden
HFO Fuel Tank Repair; Garden of Eden
Guyana Power &Light Inc.
Major Projects Department
The Guyana Power and Light invites sealed bids from selected bidders for the HFO Fuel Tank Repair at Garden of Eden, East Bank Demerara
- The Projects Department serves as the implementation agency for this project. Bidders may obtain further information from the Mechanical Engineer, Major Projects Department, Guyana Power & Light @ 257/259 Middle Street, Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Tel. 623-8163 or 227-7929, email@example.com
- A complete set of bidding documents in English is attached to this invitation
- A bid Security of 3% of the tendered amount must be submitted along with the bid.
- Bids must be placed in sealed envelopes and addressed to: The Secretary, Tender Board, Guyana Power & Light Inc., 91 Duke Street, Kingston, Georgetown and deposited in the Tender Box before 10:00 hours on Thursday 11th February, 2021, and marked on the top right hand corner of the envelope “Bid for HFO Fuel Tank Repair, Garden of Eden, East Bank Demerara.
- Late Bids will be rejected and returned to bidders unopened. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 10:00 hours on the closing date in GPL’S Board Room, 91 Duke Street, Kingston. All Bids must be accompanied by valid GRA and NIS Compliance Certificates.
- A mandatory Pre bid Meeting will be held at the Project Site on Thursday February 4th, 2021at 10:00 hrs.
- The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is not obligated to accept the lowest or any bid.