Expression of Interest: Supply of Transportation Services
SUPPLY OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality Electricity Supply and a level of Service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continually improve our services, expressions of interest are sought from reputable companies, individuals and contractors for the following:
- Provision of Transportation of Fuel (HFO) via Vessel from Georgetown to:
- Anna Regina
- Provision of Transportation of Fuel (LFO) via Vessel from Georgetown to:
3. Provision of Transportation of Fuel (HFO) via Road Tankers from Georgetown to:
4. Provision of Transportation of Fuel (HFO) via Road Tankers from Vilvorden, Essequibo to Anna Regina, Essequibo:
For expression of interests to be considered, the following are required:
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, principal place of business & Individual/Company TIN/VAT Certificate.
- VALID National Insurance Certificate and VALID Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificate required from all local service providers.
- Information regarding any current litigation in which the service provider is involved, the parties’ concerned and disputed amount.
- Satisfactory evidence of the capability and adequacy of resources to execute the service efficiently and effectively.
- Specifications and storage capacity of vessels/vehicles inclusive of pictures.
NOTE: this is not a Tender; therefore please do not include any rates/quotes with your submission.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in sealed envelopes stating on the top right hand corner: “Expression of Interest for Supply of Transportation Services.” Submissions must be done in duplicate, Addressed to and deposited in the Tender Box at the address below. Applications are to be received no later than 14:00 hours (Guyana Time) on April 18, 2019.