Closing Date June 29, 2018 closed
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
- Under supervision conduct checks on installation and verification of accuracy of all meters.
- Under supervision install, connect, test and energize single and three phase meters and associated circuitry of GPL’s Consumer Base.
- Ensure proper use and accountability of all departmental electrical materials and equipment.
- Assist in carrying out field inspections to effectively execute investigations.
- Assist Prepare statements for record keeping purposes as well as for court proceedings, including prosecution of electricity theft by consumers.
- Maintain the confidentiality and of all information arising out of each investigation and all matters within the Operations Department.
- Promote the sharing of best practices across the Company.
- Adhere to Standard Line Practice Codes and Safety Rules of the Company.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to:
Deputy Human Resources Manager
Guyana Power & Light Inc.,
257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown