Supervisor Data Processing & Analysis – Revenue Assurance & Protection Department – Sheriff Street
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. invites applications from interested candidates with the requisite qualifications and experience to fill the vacant position of Supervisor Data Processing & Analysis – within the Revenue Assurance & Protection Department – Sheriff Street.
Under the general direction of the Data Analyst, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and executing the Department’s daily activities of the Data Management Section and supervising the staff involved in data processing and data analysis of the Revenue Protection Department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Execute Performance Plans.
- Conduct Performance Appraisals to ensure staff efficiency.
- Monitor staff performance to increase and improve quality output.
- Confirm records are updated on the database in a timely manner.
- Monitor the issuing of jobs within the departments.
- Monitor updates of data to ensure accuracy.
- Retrieve and secure data from the databases or electronic files.
- Ensure submitted illegalities are supported by the required information.
- Recommended back-billing is calculated accurately.
- Monitor the updates of back-billing recommendations for accuracy.
- Ensure photographic, video and documented evidences are stored and kept securely.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned to you within the scope of your employment, from an Authorized Officer.
- Ability to Manage the flow of data
- Be familiar with Problem solving and analytical tools
- Ability to use the CIS, Prepaid Juice, and Tunet software
- Attention to details and data purity
- Numerical and statistical knowledge
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Conversant with Performance Management System (PMS)
- Conversant with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Required Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent from the University of Guyana or from an accredited institution, with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience
Five subjects C.X.C/G.C.E “O’ Levels including Mathematics and English with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Information Technology Department.
How to Apply
Applications along with Curriculum Vitae should be addressed and submitted to the Human Resources Services Manager, Guyana Power & Light Inc. 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown not later than Friday, June 3, 2022.