Stores Assistant – Inventory Department – Ann Regina
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
The opportunity awaits qualified results oriented professionals who are interested in joining our Team.
In this regard, the Guyana Power & Light Inc. invites applicants with the requisite qualifications and experience to fill the vacant position of Stores Assistant – Inventory Department – Ann Regina.
Under the general direction of the Inventory Management Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible, for the day to day management of the Stores and for ensuring the safekeeping of all materials held in the stores.
- Ensure that Material Requisition and Return Notes are properly completed and signed.
- Deliver materials requisitioned on Requisition Notes and receive material on Return notes.
- Prepare copies of materials requisition and return notes for dispatch and storage.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by a duly authorised Officer.
- Must be Self Motivated
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should possess strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Three (3) subjects C.S.E.C including English Language and Mathematics including English Language with Grades (I-III) with one (1) year relevant experience.
Salary Grade: Remuneration commensurate with qualifications
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the Human Resources Services Manager, Guyana Power & Light Inc. 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown or email email@example.com not later than Friday, December 23, 2022.