Records Clerks – Inventory Department – Sophia, and Garden of Eden
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
The opportunity awaits qualified results oriented professionals who are interested in joining our Team. In this regard, the Guyana Power & Light Inc. invites applicants with the requisite qualifications and experience to fill the vacant position of Records Clerks – Inventory Department – Sophia, and Garden of Eden.
Under the general direction of the Inventory Management Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for keeping records pertaining to the Stores.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Post material requisitions and return notes to stock cards.
- Extract and supply information from Stock Cards.
- Provide the storekeeper or nominee with a list of all items, which have reached their re-order level or lower.
- Check material against requisition notes.
- Prepare copies of material requisition and return notes for dispatching or storage.
- Ensure that Material Requisition and Return Notes are properly completed and signed.
- Deliver materials requisitioned on Requisition Notes and receive material on Return notes.
- Prepare copies of materials requisition and Return Notes for dispatching and storing.
- Undertake any other related duties as delegated by the Storekeeper or Nominee, Stores Control Officer or any other Authorized Officer.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned to you within the scope of your employment, from an Authorized Officer.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to give attention to details
- Numerical Inclined
- Ability to prepare concise and accurate record and reports
- Excellent organisational Skill
- Must be responsible and dependable
- Ability to think and react quickly to resolve problems
Required Qualifications and Experience
Four (4) subjects C.X.C including English Language and Mathematics, plus certificate in Computer Studies, with one (1) year relevant experience.
Salary Grade: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the Human Resources Services Manager, Guyana Power & Light Inc. 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown or email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, December 23, 2022