Procurement and Contracts Monitoring Officer
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
Responsible for providing efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and operational support to GPL’s Procurement Quality and ensuring the smooth management of the day to day affairs in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Completed correspondences, emails, faxes
- Compiled reports and presentations
- Prepared Agenda for meetings.
- Efficient Filing and Record system
- Completed Progress/Monthly Reports.
- Updated database on the status of all contracts.
- Satisfied customers
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Ensuring the Procurement Department Prepare and publish all RFP / RFQ / Tender documents in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Ensuring timely Coordination and participation in the opening of bids.
- Ensuring timely dispatch and receipt of all procurement related correspondences.
- Be responsible for all documents submitted, distribution to all related parties.
- Follow through with Secretary of Management Tender on execution of action items on meeting minutes of all meetings of the Management Tender Board.
- Review and ensure maintenance of an effective system for the management of all files and documentation.
- Assist Secretary of Tender Coordinate with the timely evaluation of Tenders and the preparation of evaluation reports
- Follow up with actions and timely execution on all decisions made by the Tender Boards, both Management Tender Board and Company Tender Board.
- Prepare periodic reports regarding progress tracking of all procurement transactions that should emphasis any areas of prolong delays in the procurement and inventory flows.
- Work closely with both Procurement & Supply Chain and Inventory Manager and Officers
- Liaise with the Legal Department to ensure contracts are drafted as required.
- Worked with Legal & Procurement Team to ensure maintenance of database of all contracts.
- Assist DCEO – SO with monitoring the deliverables of all contracts.
- Assist DCEO – SO to provide alerts on key timelines of contracts.
- Ensure all necessary documentation and other matters are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist DCEO – SO to coordinate with all relevant parties to ensure that post evaluation reports are prepared for all contracts which have ended.
- Liaise directly with Internal Audit Director and Team in order to ensure continuous audit inspection programs involving adequate quality assurance and /or quality controls (QA/QC) on all procurement & Inventory transactions.
- Perform any other similar or related duties from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Law or related field from a recognized University and at least three (3) years relevant experience.
2. Secondary School Certificate and Post Secondary training with at least five (5) years relevant experience in a corporate setting. Should also have plans to pursue a business related University Degree.
3. Information Technology skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, PowerPoint and Excel Spreadsheet.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the Divisional Director – Human Resources, 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown or email: email@example.com no later than Monday, November 30, 2020.