Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
G.P.L Inc. invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Investigators which exists within the Customer Services Department, Main Street.
Under the general directions of the Customer Services Officer – Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for conducting investigations/interviews on behalf of the company as it relates to customers’ accounts.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
- Carry out investigations, reviews and analysis of all information pertaining to customers’ accounts (account status, outstanding balance, and location of customers).
- Carry out duties based on the unit’s work plan.
- Assist with making recommendations based on investigations.
- Assist with the compiling of reports and ensuring that they are submitted to relevant officer in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned to you within the scope of your employment, from an Authorized Officer.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Sound Secondary Education with at least five (5) years experience in the field of investigation; three (3) of which must be at a supervisory level. (Tertiary Education would be an asset)
Note: Previous experience as an Investigating Officer within the Protective Services would be an asset.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to reach the Deputy Human Resources Manager, Guyana Power & Light Inc., 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown not later than October 11, 2019.