Internal Security Guards
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
Guyana Power & Light Inc. invites applications from eligible candidates for 47 vacant posts of “Security Guards” at various Office locations of the company.
|Office Locations||No. of Security Guards Required:|
|East Bank Essequibo||1|
|West Coast Demerara||11|
|East Bank Demerara||6|
|East Coast Demerara||5|
Successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited, to the following duties:
- Check the location before relief for the following:-
- Security of all doors, windows and vehicles and other movable/immovable property
- To ensure that all perimeter fences and lighting facilities are intact.
- Any fire hazards or suspicious objects
- Record registration numbers and names of drivers for all vehicles entering and exiting compounds.
- Examine the belongings of persons entering the compound for firearms, knives, explosive devices or any other instrument deemed inadmissible through Company issued metal detectors or body scanner.
- Ensure that all equipment exiting the compound have all necessary authorization for its removal from the location.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Sound Secondary Education along with three (3) years experience in the Protective Services Industry
How to Apply
Applications along with Curriculum Vitae should be addressed and submitted to the Deputy Human Resources Manager, Guyana Power & Light Inc. 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown not later than May 31, 2019.