Human Resources Development Manager
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
The Human Resources Development Manager is responsible for the overall development of Human Resources with the objective of improving the productivity of all employees. The incumbent is responsible for assessing company-wide development needs and developing and executing effective development and training solutions. To be successful, the Human Resources Development Manager will take a consultative and collaborative approaches with Executive Directors and Managers aimed at improving and enhancing an organizational culture of high performance.
- Development and Implementation of Human Resources Recruitment and Development Strategy.
- Annual Work Plans of the Human Resources Development Department.
- Annual Budget for the Human Resources Development Department.
- Planning, Coordinating, and Execution of Human Resources Development Needs Analysis.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of all training programmers and other activities.
- Planning, Coordinating, and Execution of Training Impact Assessment.
- Human Resources development programmers emanating from the Performance Management System.
- Succession Planning Programmers and Progress updates
- Monthly reports of the Human Resources Development Department.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Lead in consultation and collaboration with stakeholders to assess development, training needs and skill gaps of all employees.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate programs and activities to meet the development needs and improve the overall performance of employees.
- Coordinate the recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
- Guide and coach Managers and Supervisors in all Human Resources development efforts to assist each employee to maximize their performance.
- Design and implement leadership development programs and learning paths for Managers and Supervisors that leverage multiple learning approaches.
- Oversee the implementation and provide support of the Performance Management Systems.
- Provide ongoing guidance for succession planning and effective implementation of Succession Plans.
- Assist in designing change management strategies initiatives and provide support for initiatives to build capacity and effectiveness.
- Design, Develop and update documentation and supporting material for all initiatives as needed.
- Effective and efficient management and supervision of the Human Resources Development Department.
- Evaluate Training Officers, Training Coordinators and Instructors performance and the effectiveness of Training programs and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Supervise the development and organization of training materials, multi-media aids and other educational materials.
- Review and evaluate all training programs for compliance with agreed standards.
- Maintain relationship with the training institutions and organizations with the aim of improving Human Resources training and development activities.
- Develop and maintain a corporate Training Library.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Master’s Degree in Education, Business Management or related discipline from an accredited institution with at least five (5) years’ experience in Human Resources development and training.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with at least ten (10) years relevant experience in Human Resources development and training.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the Divisional Director – Human Resources, 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown or email: email@example.com no later than July 3, 2020.