Data Management Supervisor
Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
G.P.L Inc. invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy of Data Management Supervisor – within the Metering Department – Sophia.
Under the general supervision of the Metering Coordinator, the incumbent will be responsible for enforcing of all relevant data entry/validation, invoice processing, meter allocation, queries feedback that falls under the ambit of the metering Section.
- Monitor and evaluate Data Entry Clerks performance in keeping with targets
- Implement disciplinary action in cases of breach of regulations.
- Maintain an efficient accounting and filing system, as well as ensuring all source documents are kept in good condition and are not easily accessible by unauthorized persons.
- Action internal and external queries, follow-up and feedback action is taken and updated to Customer Information System when required.
- Prepare relevant reports and sheets updates to accepted standards and layouts associated with metering department.
- Verify contractors’ invoices for Manager’s Signature.
- Send standard request via internal mail system to other section and follow-up according to procedure.
- Account for meters wrap /allocated/reissued by data entry clerks for installation purposes.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Accountancy/Management from University of Guyana or its’ equivalent from an Accredited Institution plus certification in Computer Studies with at least six (6) years’ relevant experience at a supervisory level.
Five (5) subjects CSEC (Grades I-III) plus A.C.C.A. Level 11, with a Certificate in Computer Studies, with at least seven (7) years’ relevant experience at a supervisory level.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted through your Departmental Head to reach the Deputy Human Resources Manager Guyana Power & Light Inc. 257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown not later than October 29, 2019.