Job Description/Key Resonsibilities
- Review all Civil Engineering designs, drawings and Specifications submitted by Engineering Consultant.
- Monitor all Building & Civil Engineering works and certify payments for works carried out in the Facilities Department.
- Advise the Senior Engineer, Facilities Manager/ Divisional Director – Human Resources on improvement in Techniques, Programmed, Technical Standards pertinent to Building & Civil Engineering Works.
- Maintain construction records for projects assigned to.
- Ensure construction works being carried out are executed properly with quality control and within the timeline.
- Be available to address emergencies after working hours, for safety and security concerns.
- Maintain an excellent working standard, strict compliance with occupation safety, health and environment laws of Guyana and company policies.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to:
Deputy Human Resources Manager
Guyana Power & Light Inc.,
257/259 Middle Street, Georgetown