Provision Of Network Emergency & Maintenance Services
IFB NumberGPL-PD- 064-2020
- Respond and correct customers’ emergency complaints in the safest, most effective and efficient manner;
- Provide “Emergency Services” as directed by GPL Inc.
This Service will be for a specific period and zoned for Georgetown, East Coast, East Bank and West Demerara (West Coast, West Bank & East Bank Essequibo). Successful Contractors will be required to address completely problems associated with network defects, as reported by consumers or identified by GPL Inc.
GPL Inc. invites sealed bids as follows:
- Lot 1 – Network Emergency Services
- Lot 2 – Network Maintenance Serves
- Bidders may bid on any 1 or both lots
Qualifications requirements include experience on works of a similar nature and size in addition to having the financial and skills capacity to successfully perform the contract.
Bids along with valid certificates of compliance from Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) and VAT registration MUST ONLY be submitted electronically to GPL’s electronic Tender.