Procurement of Servers and Related Software for GPL Inc.
Submission Status Closed
ountry: Cooperative Republic of Guyana
Project Name: Power Utility Upgrade Program
Loan/Grant number: 3238/OC-GY;3239/BL-GY; GRT/EX-14519-GY
IFB Title: Procurement of Servers and Related Software for GPL
IFB No. : GPL-IDB-EU-005-2020
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. IDB89-01/15 of January 2015.
- The Government of the Cooperative Republic of Guyana has received financing from the Inter-American Development Bank and Caribbean Investment Facility of the European Union toward the cost of a Power Utility Upgrade Program, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract for procurement of servers and related software for GPL.
- The Guyana Power and Light Inc. now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for “Procurement of Servers and Related Software for GPL“.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Policies for the Procurement of Goods and Works financed by the Inter-American Development Bank, GN-2349-9, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Policies and in accordance with the procurement policies of the European Union.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Program Coordinating Unit- Power Utility Upgrade Program at email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CC: email@example.com and inspect the Bidding Documents during weekdays at the address given below from 09:00 hours to 14:00 hours.
- Qualifications requirements include: Bidders must have an average annual turnover 3 years prior to bid submission of at least G$10,000,000 and 3 years experience supplying goods of a similar nature.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be downloaded from www.gplinc.com by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 09:00 on Tuesday, 25th August, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person or on-line at the address below at 09:00 on Tuesday, 25th August, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Two Hundred Thousand Guyana Dollars (GYD 200,000.00) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
- The address(es) referred to above are:
For Information regarding the Bid Documents:
Power Utility Upgrade Program
Guyana Power and Light Incorporated.
103 Carmichael Street,
Tel: 592 – 227 –1686/8
National Procurement and Tender Administration
Ministry of Finance
49 Main and Urquhart Streets, Georgetown, Guyana