Invitation For Bids – Supply of Testing Equipment, Grounding Equipment Insulators and Hotline Line Hardware
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
IFB# GPL – PD – 020 – 2021
The Guyana Power and Light Incorporated (GPL) invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of Testing Equipment, Grounding Equipment, Insulators and Hotline Line Hardware.
1. The bidding documents can be purchased for a non-refundable fee of G$5,000 from the Procurement Department, Guyana Power and Light Incorporated, 40 Main Street Georgetown, Guyana or a copy can be downloaded free of cost from our web site www.gplinc.com.
2. Bids must be submitted with a valid National Insurance (NIS), Inland Revenue (GRA) compliance certificates and deposited in the Tender Box located at GPL’s Board Room 91 Duke Street, Kingston Georgetown Guyana.
3. A bid Security of 2 % of the tendered sum must be submitted along with the bid.
4. Bids shall be valid for 90 days after the date of bid opening.
5. Bids may be submitted via email to our electronic tender box: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of bids is 14:00 hrs. (2:00 p.m.) on, March 09, 2021. Bid opening is scheduled for 14:30 hrs (2:30 pm) on, March 09, 2021 at GPL’s Board Room 91 Duke Street, Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana in the presence of Bidders/ Representatives who may choose to attend.
6. IMPORTANT: Bidders downloading the bid document are advised to forward a registration
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating the
following: Name of Bidder, Address, Contact No and Email address.
The above information will be used to inform bidders of any amendments to the bidding document
and also to forward all responses to queries.
7. GPL reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Note: Any bidder/representative who chooses to attend the opening of this bid will be subjected to entry protocols in keeping with the COVID-19 pandemic. Only one (1) representative is allowed per entity and the representative will be subject to body temperature test, hand sanitizing and mandatory use of face mask at all times. Failed body temperature tests and/or resistance to comply with the aforementioned will prohibit your participation in the bid opening.