Invitation for Bids – Supply of Shipping Containers
SUPPLY OF SHIPPING CONTAINERS
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality electricity supply and a level of service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continually improve our services, GPL is inviting bids from reputable companies, individuals and contractors for the SUPPLY OF THREE (3) 20 FT SHIPPING CONTAINERS.
NOTE: Please include rates/quotes with your submission.
The following must be clearly stated:
1. Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration,
principal place of business & Individual/Company TIN/VAT Certificate.
2. VALID National Insurance Certificate and VALID Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance
Certificate required from all local service providers.
3. Information regarding any current litigation in which the service provider is involved, the
parties’ concerned and disputed amount.
4. Satisfactory evidence of the capability and adequacy of resources to execute the service
efficiently and effectively.
5. Bids must be submitted along with valid certificates of compliance from Guyana Revenue
Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) and VAT registration (applicable to locally
6. Bids MUST ONLY be submitted electronically to GPL’s electronic Tender Box: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14:00 hrs, on Tuesday, February 02, 2021.
7. Bids submitted to the electronic tender box beyond the deadline will be excluded from the
8. GPL reserves the right to reject bids if the above details are not stated.