GPL-PD-060-2021 – Rehabilitation Work to the Information Technology (IT) Building at Sophia Complex, Georgetown.
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Co-operative Republic of Guyana
IFB # GPL-PD-060-2021
The Guyana Power and Light Inc. invites sealed bids from qualified bidders for Rehabilitation Work to the Information Technology (IT) Building at Sophia Complex, Georgetown.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Project Manager’s (Civil Engineer’s Office), Guyana Power & Light 257/259 Middle Street, Cummings burg, Georgetown, Tel. 227-4604 / 608 8658.
- A complete set of bid documents can be purchased for a non-refundable fee of G$5,000.00 from the Secretary – Supply Chain Manager, Procurement, Guyana Power & Light Inc., 40 Main Street Georgetown Guyana or a copy can be downloaded from our website http://www.gplinc.com.
- Qualification requirements include valid Income Tax and NIS Compliance Certificates, Work Programme, List of Similar Projects, List of Equipment Available for the Project. If the Bid is from a firm/company, a copy of the business registration must be attached.
- Sealed Bids must be delivered to The Secretary to the Tender Board, Guyana Power & Light, 91 Duke Street, Kingston, and Georgetown on or before 2:00 pm on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
- Bid opening is scheduled for 14:30hrs (2.30 pm) on Thursday, January 20, 2022, in GPL’S Board Room, 91 Duke Street, Kingston in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend in person.
- Bidders downloading the bid document are advised to forward a registration email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following: Name of the bidder, Address, Contact No and Email address. The information will be used to inform bidders of any amendments to the bidding document and also to forward all responses to queries.
- Guyana Power & Light is not obligated to accept the lowest or any bid.