GPL-PD-038-2021 – Removal and Replacement of Alternator and Fly Wheel on MAN Units at Anna Regina Power Plant
Invitation For Bids
Removal and Replacement of the Alternator and Fly Wheel on MAN units (3) at Anna Regina Power Plant.
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality Electricity Supply and a level of Service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continually improve our services, GPL is inviting bids from reputable companies, individuals and contractors for the following:
GPL is inviting bids for the Removal and replacement of the Alternator and Flywheel on MAN units (3) at Anna Regina Power Plant.
Objective: Providing services for the removal, replacement and alignment of the Alternator, rotor and Flywheel on the MAN units at Anna Regina Power Station.
Methodology: bidders should provide methodology that will be used to successfully undertake the attached work scope.
The following must be clearly stated:
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, principal place of business & Individual/Company TIN/VAT Certificate.
- VALID National Insurance Certificate and VALID Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificate required from all local service providers.
- Information regarding any current litigation in which the service provider is involved, the parties’ concerned and disputed amount.
- Satisfactory evidence of the capability and adequacy of resources to execute the service efficiently and effectively.
- It is also asked that Bidders provide evidence and experience of previously completing such activities successfully.
NOTE: Please include rates/quotes with your submission.
GPL reserves the right to reject bids if the above details are not stated.
It is important to note the following:
- Bids MUST ONLY be submitted electronically to GPL’s electronic Tender Box: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14:00 hrs, on Tuesday, 08 June, 2021.
- Bids must be submitted along with valid certificates of compliance from Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) and VAT registration (applicable to locally registered companies).
- Bids submitted to the electronic tender box beyond the deadline will be excluded from the evaluation process.