GPL-PD-036-2021 Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting System – New 46.5 MW Power Plant, Garden of Eden
New 46.5 MW Power Plant;
Fire Fighting System
Garden of Eden
Guyana Power &Light Inc.
Major Projects Department
The Guyana Power and Light invites sealed bids from selected bidders for the Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting System, New 46.5 MW Power Plant, at Garden of Eden, East Bank Demerara.
1. The Projects Department serves as the implementation agency for this project. Bidders may obtain further information from the Mechanical Engineer, Major Projects Department, Guyana Power & Light Inc. @ 257/259 Middle Street, Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Tel. 623-8163 or 227-7929, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A complete set of bidding documents in English is attached to this invitation
3. A bid Security of 2 % of the tendered amount must be submitted along with the bid.
4. Bids must be placed in sealed envelopes and addressed to: The Secretary, Tender Board, Guyana Power & Light Inc., 91 Duke Street, Kingston, Georgetown and deposited in the Tender Box before 14:00 hours on Tuesday 6 th May 2021, and marked on the top right hand corner of the envelope “Bid for the Supply and Installation of Fire Fighting, New 46.5 MW Power Plant, Garden of Eden, East Bank Demerara.”
5. Late Bids will be rejected and returned to bidders unopened. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 14:30 hours on the closing date in GPL’S Board Room, 91 Duke Street, Kingston. All Bids must be accompanied by valid GRA and NIS Compliance Certificates.
6. A mandatory Pre bid Meeting will be held at the Project Site on Tuesday April 27 th, 2021 at 10:00 hrs.
7. The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is not obligated to accept the lowest or any bid.