Generation Supervisory Service
- Conducts and makes regular and thorough checks on the performance and conditions of all items of running plant and equipment in order to ensure that the best operating conditions are maintained. In cases where irregularities are encountered, the necessary steps must be taken by the Supervisor to correct the situation.
- Runs regular and thorough checks on readings logged and examine any abnormalities and take corrective action where necessary.
- Runs regular checks on engines and auxiliaries for safe operating parameters. Contractor should be able to Adjust/Calibrate parameters to meet the manufacturer’s recommended performance standards.
- Troubleshoots and Conducts Root Cause Analysis on all Failures, Alarm and Fault Codes experienced by all Generating Sets and Auxiliaries.
- Ensures that all replacement parts that are provided are in good condition equivalent to that of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Standards.
- Contractor should provide list of Personnel, including Contact Information, Designation and Technical Competence that would be providing on the ground responses for request for services.
- In the event of any malfunction or shutdown of a generator, the Contractor should be in a position to immediately respond to the request for services to be provided.
Please note the contact person is Mr. Shepherd (Telephone Number: 623-1991)
Bids along with valid certificates of compliance from Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) and VAT registration MUST ONLY be submitted electronically to GPL’s electronic Tender Box: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14:00hrs on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.