Expression of Interest – Taxi and Minibus Transportation Services
IFB NumberGPL-PD- 009-2021
Expression of Interest
Taxi and Minibus Transportation Services
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality Electricity Supply and a level of Service that meet and exceed the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continuously improve our service, expressions of interest are sought from reputable Service Providers for “Taxi and Minibus Transportation Services”.
GPL is inviting Expressions of Interest from reputable companies, individuals and contractors for the following:
Provision of Transportation Services from Companies, Contractors or Individuals with Hire Vehicles (Registered Taxi and Minibus Service Providers) to transport employees to and from work on a shift basis – 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. as per the following locations:
- Good Hope, East Coast Demerara;
- Edinberg, West Bank Demerara;
- Vreed-en-Hoop, West Coast Demerara;
- Sophia, Georgetown
- Kingston, Georgetown.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TENDER; THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY RATES OR QUOTES.
For Expression Of Interests to be considered, the following are required:
- Valid GRA and NIS Compliance Certificates (VAT Certificate if applicable) for locally registered entities only.
- If the Expression is from a firm/company, a copy of Business Registration or Articles of Incorporation is required.
- Please indicate the Location(s) for Service from the above list that your entity would be providing.
- Bids MUST ONLY be submitted electronically to GPL’s electronic Tender Box: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14:00 hrs, on Friday, February 12, 2021.
- Bids must be submitted along with valid certificates of compliance from Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) and VAT registration (applicable to locally registered companies).
- Expressions of Interest submitted to the electronic tender box beyond the deadline will be excluded.
- GPL reserves the right to reject “Expression of Interest” (EOI) if the above details are not stated.