Expression of Interest- Rental of Skid Steer Loader
Rental of Skid Steer Loader
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality Electricity Supply and a level of Service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continually improve our services, expressions of interest are sought from reputable companies, suppliers and contractors for the following:
Rental of a Skid Steer Loader (for Discharging & Ramping of Poles, Discharging Containers, Lifting of Heavy Materials and Shifting of Transformers).
Services will be required at the following locations:
Demerara (Sophia and Garden of Eden Stores).
(1) For any clarifications and Site Visits, please make contact with Mr. Melroy Stephenson on Mobile # 660-2096 and 227-7049 or 226-9943.
(2) For expression of interests to be considered, the following are required:
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, principal place of business & Individual/Company VAT Certificate.
- VALID National Insurance Certificate and VALID Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificate required from all local service providers.
- Information regarding any current litigation in which the service provider is involved, the parties concerned and disputed amount.
- Satisfactory evidence of the capability and adequacy of resources to execute the service efficiently and effectively. This entails submission of the following:
- List of Equipment Owned (where applicable)
- Records of Past Experience or similar works
- Financial capacity (where applicable)
- List of Qualification and experience of key personnel (where applicable)
NOTE: This is not a Tender, therefore, please do not submit any rates/quotes with your submission.
Interested parties shall submit the following documents to the address given below:
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in sealed envelopes stating on the top right hand corner: “Expression of Interest for Rental of Skid Steer Loader.” Submissions must be done in duplicate, addressed to and deposited in the Tender Box at the address below. Applications are to be received no later than 14:00 hours (Guyana Time) on July 22, 2019.
Secretary to the Tender Board
Guyana Power & Light Incorporated
91 Duke Street,
Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana.