Expression of Interest- Printing, Folding and Submitting of Electricity Bill Forms to the Guyana Post Office Corporation
Printing, Folding and Submitting of Electricity Bill Forms to the Guyana Post Office Corporation.
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality Electricity Supply and a level of Service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continually improve our service, expressions of interest are sought from reputable printers for the Printing, Folding and Delivery of Electricity Bill Forms to the Guyana Post Office Corporation, Georgetown for postage.
Forms are required to be printed on 11 x 9 ½ page inclusive of ½ inch perforated edge on each side (finished page 11 x 8 ½), with Detachable/Perforated page bottom (3 inches to bottom). Printing on both sides inclusive of two (2) shades of blue and Postage Paid Mark.
For any clarifications and uplifting of sample of the form in relation to this expression please contact the Divisional Director Customer Services, Ms. Rhonda La Fargue on Tel# 592-227-3723.
For expression of interests to be considered, the following are required:
- Valid GRA and NIS Compliance Certificates (VAT Certificate if applicable).
- If the Expression is from a firm/company, a copy of the business registration must be submitted.
- Evidence of satisfactory performance of the Contractor’s capability and adequacy of resources shall include the following:
- Number of and type of Printing Press/Printer. Printing Capacity.
- Contingency arrangements for alternative printing arrangement if breakdowns occur.
- Provide references for at least two (2) companies that you would have printed similar forms for within the past two (2) years.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in sealed envelopes stating on the top right hand corner: “Expression of Interest for the Printing, Folding and Delivering of Electricity Bill Forms to the Guyana Post Office Corporation” #GPL-PD-030-2019. Submissions must be done in duplicate, addressed to and deposited in the Tender Box at the address below. Applications are to be received no later than 14:00 (Guyana Time) hours on Monday – July 15, 2019.
Secretary to the Tender Board
Guyana Power & Light Incorporated
91 Duke Street,
Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana
No pricing is required at this time.
Only respondents whose expressions were accepted will be invited to a demonstration on how GPL’s information is printed onto the form, after which, they will be asked to submit prices.