Expression of Interest- Pest Control Services
Expression of Interest No.GPL-PD-040-2019
The Guyana Power & Light Inc. is committed to providing our Customers with a quality Electricity Supply and a level of Service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our Customers. In an effort to continually improve our service, expressions of interest are sought from reputable Service Providers for “Pest Control”.
Quarterly treatment against rodents & insects at various GPL Locations within Berbice, Demerara and Essequibo – Please refer to website www.gplin.net for location list
- For clarifications and/or Site visits, please Contact GPL’s Facilities Manager, Charles Sobers on telephone Nos.: 608-5113 or 227-6910.
- For expression of interests to be considered, the following are required:
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, principal place of business & Individual/Company VAT Certificate.
- VALID National Insurance Certificate and VALID Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificate required from all local service providers.
- Evidence of satisfactory performance of the Contractor’s capability and adequacy of resources shall include the following:
- Please submit a minimum of two (2) references from Companies, whom you supplied similar services for within the past three (3) years.
NOTE: this is not a Tender; therefore please do not submit any rates/quotes
Expressions of Interest must be submitted in sealed envelopes stating on the top right hand corner: “Expression of Interest for “Pest Control” #GPL-PD-040-2019. Submissions must be done in duplicate, addressed to and deposited in the Tender Box at the address below. Applications are to be received no later than 14:00 (Guyana Time) hours on Monday – September 23, 2019.
Secretary to the Tender Board
Guyana Power & Light Incorporated
91 Duke Street,
Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana