Construction of 25,000 Gal Fuel Tank Base, Guard Hut, T&D and Generations Stores and Extension of Power Station Building at Leguan Power Station
IFB NumberGPL-PD-066 -2020
GPL is inviting bids for the Construction of 25,000 Gal Fuel Tank Base, Guard Hut, T&D and Generations Stores and Extension of Power Station Building at Leguan Power Station.
Bids MUST be prepared and submitted using the provided Bill of Quantities.
Evidence of the following must be provided:
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- The successful completion of at least three (3) similar projects.
- The successful completion of at least one (1) project with a minimum value of $20,000,000.
It is important to note the following:
- Bids along with valid certificates of compliance from Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) and National Insurance Scheme (NIS) and VAT registration MUST ONLY be submitted electronically to GPL’s electronic Tender Box: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13:00hrs on Friday, January 15, 2021.
- Bids submitted to the electronic tender box beyond the deadline will be excluded from the evaluation process.
- For site visit and queries contact Mr. Timothy Lillah (Civil Engineer) on Tele # 608-8657.